Monday, February 27, 2012

Bed Rest Begins

After being monitored at the hospital last week and an OB appointment on Thursday, the verdict is in. I am now on bed rest. The good news is that is not full bed rest where I am only allowed out of bed for a shower, but it is bed rest where I am not working and only allowed to venture out of the house once a day if that. I must say it was very weird to wake up this morning not to an alarm and to not be at work today.

The good news is that I was able to go to work on Friday and close up my side of things and get my long term sub ready to go. I have to go the hospital's Fetal Medicine Unit twice a week from here on out for monitoring and the OB once a week. I would love to make it to our due date, but know idea what Grover's plan is! =) Say some prayers that Grover continues to stay healthy and they do not have to get him any earlier than necessary.

No comments: